Here is the outfit I wore sunday. I had this shirt from last year but I didn' want it anymore it was kind of "boring" so I just made this cutoffs in the shoulders and at the back and i love it. it totally gives a new feeling!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Spring is the season when emotions come to life, we feel full of optimism and creativity, we fall in love and smiling seems to be the easiest thing ever. Following the same pattern, our wardrobes and makeup routine should also be refreshed and updated a little.
Posted by patriciaF at 10:22 PM
1. Starting with towel-dried hair, massage any kind of volumizing product into your roots.
2. Apply a quarter-sized amount of styling cream through your ends, working in small sections for the most even coverage.
3. Always aim the hairdryer downward and keep it a few inches away from your hair.
4. When you’re finished twisting each section, scrunch your hair while blow-drying to amp up the texture and volume.
5. For a more defined look, wrap sections around a medium-sized curling iron.
6. This Enzo Milano curling iron doesn’t have a clamp and comes with a heat resistant glove so you can wind your hair around the barrel without burning your fingers.
Posted by patriciaF at 2:30 AM